Monday 26 October 2020

EOTO: Presentation Week

 

The last two weeks in class have been very interesting! Every person presented on a technology that exists and taught the class a little bit about the history of it. I really enjoyed these weeks, because I learned a lot about my favorite technologies. 

    The technology that I was really fascinated by was Spotify. I am a huge Spotify fan and I will forever think that it is better than Apple Music or any other music streaming platform. What I didn't know before the brief presentation in class was that it was actually several other things before it was Spotify. There were many different prototypes before Spotify was born. That was a common theme with all of the technologies presented, which I thought was really interesting. Every single great technology that people use everyday is the result of numerous tries. Another interesting thing about this presentation was finding out that Spotify was founded in 2006. It was a slow growth process for the company, but now it is thriving and doing so great. Overall, I enjoyed listening to this brief presentation on Spotify, because I learned a lot in a short period of time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment